Community Health Worker (Full Time, Fixed Term) Women's Health, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Fixed term position for 1 year from the date of commencement
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
Talofa, Kia ora, Mālō e lelei, nǐ hǎo, Fakaalofa atu and Greetings to you!
• Would you like a job where you help improve pregnancy outcomes for your community?
• Does the idea of learning about our midwifery service and training in new skills and knowledge appeal to you?
If this sounds like you, then you may just be the person we are looking for!
We have a team of five Community Health Workers who support our Community Midwives.
Your work will involve supporting our administration of antenatal clinics and on-line information sessions using our IT systems, helping to locate women needing care and support to get to appointments and generally assisting us to provide the best care we can to the mums-to-be of South Auckland.
We will offer full training and support, a friendly diverse team. If you have good advocacy skills, like working as part of a team and, want to put Te Tiriti o Waitangi into action, this could be the job for you.
• A Minimum Qualification of a certificate in Community Health
• Full Clean NZ Drivers License
• 1 year Community Health Experience working with NGO/PHO/DHB programmes or equivalent at community level or in a voluntary capacity.
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please ‘’click here’’. If you have any questions please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH20229305
Applications Close: 04 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.