ACC Administrator, Commercial Support 1.0 FTE at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Tairāwhiti, Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Position: ACC Administrator, Commercial Support
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: Individual Employment Agreement $68,000 - $78,000
Location: Gisborne Hospital
We are seeking applications for an ACC Administrator to work within the Commercial Support team. This position exists for management of both ACC operations and maintaining the organisations relationship with ACC, and includes the negotiating of revenue Contracts and the operationalising of those Contracts, as well as ensuring appropriate and accurate billing systems are in place and revenues are billed and received.
It is essential that you:
- Have proven knowledge of the Privacy Act, and the Health Information Privacy Code
- Have knowledge of the Health Sector
- Are highly PC literate and experienced in the use of the computer software
- Are proficient with Microsoft Productivity Suite (Office, Excel, and Word)
- Have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex issues in a non-complicated manner
- Excellent business and commercial skill
- Previous experience with Relationship and Customer Management
- That you are self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
Position Description | ACC Administrator
For more information please contact Max Ponomarev Max.Ponomarev@tdh.org.nz or apply online now with your CV and cover letter.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Tairāwhiti|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.