Brand Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join a collaborative team with exciting brand aspirations
- Purpose driven organisation
- Permanent opportunity based in Wellington
ACC is an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to support people in Aotearoa by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Our purpose is to improve lives every day, and that's by being people-centric, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing.
We are pleased to offer this Advisor role within our Brand & Identity team, reporting to the Manager, Brand & Identity.
The role will provide support on the day-to-day application of brand across the organisation and also work on a range of brand partnerships. There will be the opportunity to contribute to some transformational brand projects, so the role will suit someone that is passionate about the power of brand and curious to develop their brand knowledge and experience further.
As part of the wider Customer Engagement team, you will be collaborating with colleagues across digital, content, media and stakeholder engagement.
To be successful in this role, you will bring
- Qualification in marketing, design, communications, or a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of brand theory and best practice.
- 2 years+ experience in a brand or marketing related role.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
- Experience in the guardianship of a brand.
As our preferred candidate, you will be well organised with good attention to detail and a desire to produce work of high quality. You will be pro-active, and can work equally well in a team, as you can independently.
What you can look forward to:
- Starting salary of $70,000 - 85,000 (depending on brand experience), plus a 9% super contribution
- Here at ACC we pride ourselves on our fantastic working space and culture
- We offer a collaborative environment with hybrid working options
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
If you are seeking the next step in your brand career, and you have the skills and experience to add value to our team, please don't hesitate to apply.
For a detailed position description click HERE. Applications will close on 5th October 2022. please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.