Clinical Charge Nurse - CADS Auckland at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent Full-time role
- Pitman House, Pt Chevalier
Valuing Our Achievements, Valuing You. We understand how important it is to know that what you do counts, and to feel a sense of achievement and satisfaction in the work that you do. At WDHB, we're committed to recognising the value our people bring to our organisation. Your success is our success, and because of this we're committed to valuing you.
Would you like a rewarding and challenging career, developing specialist skills with the largest alcohol and drug treatment provider in New Zealand? We are committed to staff development, and offer excellent orientation and training opportunities.
We require a Clinical Charge Nurse to provide clinical leadership, drive and motivation, with excellent team building and interpersonal skills to two community based multidisciplinary teams of specialist Opioid Substitution Treatment (OST) clinicians.
If you are an experienced senior nurse with proven leadership skills, with significant clinical experience working with clients with alcohol and other drug problems, and ideally have practiced within an OST framework, this makes you an ideal candidate for this role.. A current drivers licence and at least basic computer skills are essential.
- New Zealand Registered Nurse with a current competency based practicing certificate
- Has a current nursing portfolio
- Clinical experience in the mental health or alcohol/drug field
- Demonstrated leadership and supervision skills & experience
- Demonstrated expertise in setting standards and managing practice to achieve these
- Clear problem solving approach, with ability to provide coaching and address performance issues
- Clean current drivers licence
- At least basic computer skills
- Senior Nurse portfolio or equivalent or working toward this
- Advanced or post-graduate qualification
- Other relevant tertiary qualification
- Advanced clinical team management experience in mental health and/or alcohol/drug field
If you have a desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others, have a current practicing certificate, preferably have experience working in the mental health or alcohol and drug fields and have excellent communication and time management skills please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com quoting reference number WDHB9871 or click on the “apply now” button on this page.
To view a copy of the position description click here
For more information please contact Karen Vince, AOTS Charge Nurse Manager (CNM), CADS Services on 021 549 903. For any recruitment process related queries, please contact Anna Tiaiho, Recruitment Consultant for Mental Health, on (09) 442 7248.
Position Number: WDHB14783
Closing date: 5 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.