Administrator Housing Support - Whangārei at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Northland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Busy, varied role where you can take ownership
- Work with collaborative individuals motivated to make a difference
- Annual salary of $55,471 salary plus five weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
As an Administrator Housing Support based in our Whangārei office, you'll play a key role in providing efficient and proactive administrative services to ensure our offices run smoothly.
You will work alongside and support a dedicated team of customer-facing roles, to ensure our people and customers are supported and set-up for success.
You'll be the first point of contact for customers visiting our office, and will deal with customer communications and queries, as well as providing internal administrative support and coordination across our local office.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- You'll have prior experience working in an administration role in a busy office
- You'll be proactive, flexible and well organised, structuring work in a logical manner
- Your cultural awareness will support an aligned approach to our customers' aspirations and preferences, particularly in working with Māori and Pasifika
- You'll have strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with the ability to remain calm and resilient in sometimes pressured environments
- You will have a sound understanding of confidentiality, knowing when it is appropriate not to share information.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close on Thursday 29 September 2022.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Administrator Housing Support.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.