Casual Administrator/Receptionist Rhoda Read Continuing Care at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Administrator – Rhoda Read Morrinsville.
The details: Casual hours – covering annual leave and sick leave for existing employees.
We are seeking a dynamic administrator to join our team on a casual basis.
About the service:
Rhoda Read is a Waikato region Continuing Care Facility at Morrinsville.
As part of the Older Persons and Rehabilitation Service, Rhoda Read cares mostly for post-acute patients who have been inpatients at Waikato or Thames hospital and need time to recover prior to discharge home.
Rhoda Read has a rehabilitative focus and cares for palliative and day-care patients. A small number reside at Rhoda Read at hospital level care.
About the role:
This is a varied role suited to someone who is able to work well in a team environment, prioritise workloads, and enjoys the challenges of working in an ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
• To provide accurate and efficient operation and maintenance of the administration systems and processes to enable the service to deliver quality outcomes.
• Accurate and timely data entry and word processing
• Accurate production of reports
• Maintenance of all documentation to ensure it is up to date, accurate and processes are reviewed regularly to ensure their effectiveness and meeting need of customers.
• Successful applicants must be prepared to work up to 8-hour shifts during the day Mon-Fri.
Required skills & experience:
• To possess excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
• To be accurate, with great attention to detail
• To be a team player
• To have a strong customer service focus
• Proven and demonstrated experience in an administration role
• Microsoft Office computer skills.
• Previous hospital system experience would be an advantage but is not essential, as training will be provided.
• A passion for elderly is crucial, and be prepared to work in a busy and challenging environment.
Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
Waikato Hospital in Hamilton is one of New Zealand’s largest tertiary, teaching hospitals with over 600 inpatient beds and 22 operating theatres. Clinical specialities include Women’s and Children Services, Cardiology / Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology and Haematology, Surgical services, and Mental Health and Addiction. Waikato Hospital is the Midland regional referral centre for multiple specialties including trauma surgery, oncology, and neurology.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
Please apply directly online, and click here to review the position description. Applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Caitlin Oldman in the Recruitment Team Caitlin.Oldman@waikatodhb.health.nz
Application closing date: 16 October 2022
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.