Registered Nurses, Medicine, Waitakere at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand
Waitemata - Waitakere
At Waitematā Distrct each of us makes an essential contribution to ensuring we deliver the best care for every single patient/client using our services. We see our work in health as our calling and not just a job. We are aware of the suffering of those entrusted to our care and we are driven by a desire to relieve that suffering and promote wellness.
- Are you a Registered Nurse?
- Do you want to work in Medicine?
- Looking for rostered Shifts?
We are driven by our values “everyone matters,” “with compassion,” “connected” and “better, best, brilliant.” and we want YOU to join us.
What we'll need from you:
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- At least 12 months Acute experience
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English, both verbal and written
- Excellent recent nursing experience
- High level of confidence and adaptability Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
- Ability to undertake full time, part time or fixed term roles
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant
- No on-call work
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
Apply today on our website at www.wdhbcareers.com or click the apply now button on this page
For a copy of the Position Description click here
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.