Procurement Specialist at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Work on large and complex health procurement processes
- 2 x Permanent opportunities available
- Remuneration expectation is $95,000 - $115,000 + 9% super depending on experience
- We are flexible on location across our ACC sites
Here at ACC, we strive to improve lives every day, both for our customers and our employees. For our customers, through manaakitanga, we support their wellbeing. It's what drives the things we do, to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
We're looking for a highly motivated person to work as part of our Prevention and Partnership group. As a trusted advisor, the Procurement Specialist is responsible for ensuring our behaviour, practise, and systems are delivering a 'relational approach to commissioning' that will better contribute to intergenerational wellbeing. Initiatives such as Broader Outcomes, Progressive Procurement, the Economic Plan for a Productive, Sustainable and Inclusive Economy further necessitate new thinking and new ways of doing things from ACC.
Procurement Specialists are accountable for leading and innovating the commissioning of our health services to deliver value-based healthcare and influencing earlier planning of commissioning initiatives.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Relevant qualification in procurement (e.g., CIPS), supply chain or relevant industry experience.
- Experience working in a commercial environment and building business relationships.
- Experience in health is desirable.
- Leadership experience is desirable.
- Experienced in negotiations in a commercial business environment.
- Knowledge of contract law is desirable.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure.
We offer a great range of company benefits and the opportunity to work within a highly motivated and progressive procurement team, working with many large, sometimes complex, social procurement activities to support ACC's clients to return to independence.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
For a detailed position description click [Position Description]. Applications will close on 7 October 2022. please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.