Team Administrator at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. We put our customers first, showing manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
We have a great Team Administrator opportunity in our People and Culture group. The People and Culture group provides human resources advice, services, and support to help attract, retain, and develop great people to work for ACC.
As a Team Administrator at ACC, you'll be joining one of New Zealand's largest organisations that serves the people of Aotearoa every day. We offer hybrid working options, a 9% employer superannuation contribution, development opportunities, life insurance and many other employee benefits.
What you'll be doing:
If you enjoy plenty of interesting work to keep you busy and engaged and a role where no two days are ever the same, this is the place for you. You'll be part of a supportive team tasked with delivering business support to your group. This role will be focused on providing general office and administrative support, critical to ensuring our internal customers have what they need. Some of the things you'll be involved in include:
- Word-processing, proofing, and formatting support for correspondence, presentations, reports, and other business documents
- Organise meetings, presentations, conferences, and workshops including arranging venues and catering and documentation
- Provide information and support to internal customers and external vendors/suppliers
- Maintain administration systems and processes
- Help organise travel arrangements and accommodation
- Provide the administrative functions for financial management, human resources, supplies, query management, reporting, contract management and basic information and data analysis
- Continuous improvement and project work including on-going reviews of group processes and implementation of new initiatives.
What you need to be successful:
Secretarial, administrative, or similar experience would be helpful but more important is your:
- Initiative, and ability to prioritise, plan and coordinate activities to achieve objectives
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Strong communication (written and verbal), computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft software and the ability to learn new products and systems
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and ability to anticipate issues
- Collaborative working style and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Awareness of working in a large corporate environment or government organisation.
In return, we offer a positive team environment, variety, and the opportunities to grow and develop.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
The base salary range for this role is $49,053- $69,251 with appointment depending on skills and experience. ACC also offers 9% superannuation.
For a detailed position description, please click HERE.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 10 October and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you would like further information, please contact Anita.Jones@acc.co.nz.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.