Project Coordinator - Auckland & Christchurch at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Canterbury
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Newmarket, Auckland & Christchurch location
- 1 year Fixed-Term Contract
- Salary of $76,094 + 5 weeks leave
Te Tākinatanga - Our Story
Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing agencies of Housing New Zealand, HLC and KiwiBuild to form a new organisation.
We do amazing, important work. We contribute to thriving communities that provide New Zealanders with good quality, affordable homes. Our work supports people to have good access to jobs, amenities and services; as well as improving the wellbeing of current and future generations. We do this by being a world-class public housing provider, and partnering with others to deliver urban development projects.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
The Project Coordinator - Construction is responsible -
- Delivery of robust and accurate reporting to various audiences
- Identifying any actions required and ensuring follow through to completion.
- Bringing a wide range of programme / project lifecycle functions
- Manage the coordination of large programmes of work
- Prioritising competing demands in a collaborative manner.
- Manage the maintenance of asset systems
- Ensure information is up to date and consistent between systems.
- Effectively manage the Business Case pipeline and preparation process
- Proactively identify the need for and manage the process to obtain budget uplifts.
- Manage the coordination and acceptance of project briefs
- Confirm set-up processes are done and alignment of project data across
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Tertiary qualification preferred not essential in construction, project management
- Able to solve complex problems by investigating problems and determining solutions
- Exposure to project management best practices
- Preferably knowledge of the construction industry
- Ideally has the ability to read building/development plans
- Knowledge project management, reporting software systems, Oracle, Ara and Excel
- Builds networks and relationships both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience in business case writing would be an advantage
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all external applicants, need to follow this process, internal people please apply via expressions of interest.
If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close Monday 3 October 2022 @ 11.55pm
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
|File links:||Project Coordinator Construction - PD.pdf|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.