Staff Pharmacist (Full Time) Haumanu Pharmacy, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between steps 4 $72,378 – 9 $87,192)
Would you like to work in a state of the art retail pharmacy? The Haumanu Pharmacy based at Middlemore Hospital has a fantastic opportunity available!
Come join our great team and help us achieve our vision of delivering exceptional patient care. The service caters for the pharmaceutical and health needs of patients at discharge, visitors and staff of Middlemore Hospital. Housed in our retail space, this modern retail pharmacy incorporates robotics and automation to enable pharmacists to work to the top of their scope and spend the time with patients to achieve optimal health outcomes.
Working in a team of six (pharmacists, technicians and the pharmacy manager), you will support dispensing, patient education, clinical services and over the counter and general retail services. This role will suit a pharmacist who enjoys a variety of duties and working within an intellectually stimulating environment.
• NZ registered pharmacist (newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply as training will be provided)
• Annual Practising Certificate
• Full current driver’s licence
• Able to connect with customers and engage with the wide range of hospital services and staff
• Competent at providing a range of community pharmacy clinical services e.g. TMP, ECP, vaccinations, clozapine, methadone etc.
• Have experience with retail pharmacy systems (training will be provided)
• Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
• Able to work flexible hours including weekend shifts
We offer competitive remuneration for the right skills and support ongoing education for career advancement.
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please click here. If you have further questions, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH07218
Applications Close: 14 October 2022
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.