Business Improvement Lead at NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS), Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The New Zealand Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS) Capability helps NZSIS deliver today and prepare for tomorrow. Key to that is enabling sustainable change across the organisation through a coordinated portfolio of projects and programmes.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Business Improvement Lead to join our Business Improvement team.
As Business Improvement Lead you'll support the directorate with its busy change programme, leading both business improvement and process change projects. Work on interesting problems over wide range of interesting subject areas in a complex and changing environment. You will need to be driven, outcome focused and a strong influencer. Your improvement and project management skills, coupled with a strong analytical and benefits realisation experience, will see you deliver positive outcomes for the Service.
Ideally you will bring:
- Experience in leading, facilitating, delivering and embedding improvement projects/ events, with a strong change understanding in a complex environment
- Experience applying the appropriate business improvement tools and approaches to deliver agreed outcomes for the sponsor and business
- Strong analytical base that enables data analysis and establishing base measurement of current state processes, to clarify when benefits are achieved
- Ability to contribute to the development of a continuous improvement practice and culture across the organisation by supporting and delivering coaching, mentoring and training
- Skills to establish and maintain trusted relationships with stakeholders.
If you want to love coming to work each day, let us help you become Beyond Ordinary.
For more information about the role and how to apply please visit our website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS)|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.