Nurse? Currently completing your CAP Course? We need you ! at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Waitemata – North Shore Hospital, Auckland
- Part time and full-time roles available
- Monday to Sunday fully rostered Shifts
- North Shore (Auckland) and Waitakere (Auckland) Hospitals
- Assistance with applying for work visa
- Expression of Interest
Are you an internationally qualified Nurse?
Are you a nurse at the final stage of completing your CAP (Competency Assessment Programme for International Qualified Nurses) or have recently completed it? If so we would love to hear from you!
Right now, we’re in an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for exceptional Nurses to join us. We are building a brand new four-story, state-of the-art hospital due for completion in 2023 at North Shore Hospital in Auckland.
We have numerous opportunities available in General Medicine such as:
- General Medicine
- Stroke and Renal
- Older Adults
- Palliative Care
If you have a positive can-do attitude and value teamwork we would like to talk to you.
We offer a great supportive team, on-going in-service education and comprehensive professional development programmes.
Waitemata District Health Board is based in Auckland and is a teaching facility with a highly respected research programme, we’re strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant this means that we can help you with your work visa.
What we'll need from you:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Acute Nursing
- Recently completed CAP Programme or at final stages of doing so
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A supportive work environment
- We will support you with your visa application as we have an Lisenced Immigration Advisor
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Children’s crèche onsite at North Shore Hospital
- Special little perks to make your workday a little bit special.
- We are a caring organisation who looks after each and every one of our employees
- We offer funding for postgraduate education
If you would like to join us to help make a difference for our valued clients - please apply online.
Unsure and want to have a chat? Send me an email at email@example.com
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description click here
Pleaase apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com or click on the apply now button on this page.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.