Community Physiotherapist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Community Physiotherapy – Red Beach, Hibiscus Coast
Permanent - 0.6 FTE/ 24hrs per week Allied Health
Medicine and Health of Older People
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our friendly physiotherapy team at Red Beach on the beautiful Hibiscus Coast.
We can offer flexibility around working hours and opportunity to work some hours from home once well-established within the team
Te Whatu Ora Waitemata physiotherapy community services cover the Rodney, North Shore and West Auckland area, and we currently are looking for a dynamic, passionate New Zealand registered Physiotherapists to join our multidisciplinary team in Red Beach, covering predominantly the Rodney area.
You will be working as part of the physiotherapy team providing quality assessment, intervention and rehabilitation through a patient centred approach.
• You will work in partnership with our multi-disciplinary teams in the community to provide our promise of 'best care to everyone'
The successful candidate will:
• Have a passion for rehabilitation and care of the elderly
• 2 years’ post grad experience, preferably some in the community setting
• Have strong clinical assessment and treatment skills with diverse physiotherapy knowledge
• Committed to delivering a quality and evidence-based service,
• Work pro-actively to provide patient-centred care
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills,
• Organised and demonstrate strong time management
If you are looking to be valued by a dynamic and supportive team and like the look of this opportunity, then we invite you to apply online.
We have a lot to offer you:
• Access to your own iPad for clinical work
• Training and education opportunities
• The chance to further develop knowledge and skills through training
• Reimbursement of APC
• Contribution towards professional fees
• Regular supervision
For a copy of the position description, please click here.
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Ashley Simmons Clinical Leader for Community Physiotherapy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please contact Bairavi Thavarasa, Recruitment Consultant, on Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz
Job Reference: WDHB15288
Closing Date: 31st January 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.