Registered Nurse (Full & Part-Time), Contraception, Women's Health, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full and/or Part Time Positions Available!
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who will provide contraceptive conversations and coordination of other contraceptive choices to women utilising maternity and other services at Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau facilities, based at Middlemore Hospital and community birthing units. The role will include:
- Championing contraception for a priority population
- Contraceptive counselling and gaining informed consent
- Inserting subdermal Long-Action Reversible Contraceptive (LARC) as appropriate
- Provision of contraception education and support to maternity providers
- Communicating with Lead Maternity Carer/Community midwife and referring to primary care for follow up as required
- On occasion provide cover for the Youth Health contraceptive nurse and provide access to contraception to priority women using other Counties Manukau services.
In this role you will utilise your knowledge and complex nursing judgement to assess contraception knowledge and needs, provide care, advice and support to postnatal women and their whaanau. You will be a team player with the ability to build rapport and whakawhanaungatanga.
If you are an experienced registered nurse with a passion for Women’s Health who is looking for a new challenge working in our maternity services look no further and apply now at www.countieshealthjobs.com
- Registered Nurse with New Zealand Nursing Council
- Current practicing certificate
- 3+ years nursing experience in either Women’s Health, sexual health or similar services such as primary care nursing
- Full and clean driver’s license
- Ability to undertake and complete Jadelle insertion training as part of role
Join this amazing team by applying online today at www.countieshealthjobs.com or if you have any questions, please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53449.
Applications Close: Until Positions Filled
Job number: CMH20229468
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.