Registered Social Worker / Kaimahi Toko i te Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Hutt Valley
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Location: Hutt Valley Community
Service: Hutt South Team CMH&AS
Contract: Permanent Fulltime
Salary: MECA Dependent
Kōrero mō te tūranga ' About the role
We are looking for Registered Social Workers to join Hutt South Team - Community Mental Health and Addiction Services (CMH&AS).The role is to support and provide adults with moderate to severe mental health and addiction services
You will be expected to undertake comprehensive assessments and risk management plans formulate and articulate treatment needs and plans; provide individual/group counselling pertaining to specific your professional health discipline, case manage and coordinate care for tangata whaiora/consumers and their whanau.
Mō tō mātou rōpū ' About our team
Hutt South CMH&AS is a multidisciplinary team comprising of registered nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, medical, and administration staff. We are a collective of skilled professionals that value working in a client and whānau centred manner
The team offers specialist services for adults with experience of mental health and addiction problems. with a focus on providing evidenced-based interventions. We strive to create a climate of safety for ourselves and colleagues, and have been found to be one of the most safe and supportive workplaces in CCDHB.
Moū ' About you
- Provide high quality psycho-social input through assessment, treatment planning and reviews
- Case management and coordinate care for tangata whaiora/consumers and their families/whanau.
- Demonstrate team approach and commitment to providing person / family centered care, using current evidence to assist people to achieve their optimum health
- Undertake talking therapy with tangata whaiora individually or in group setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Skilled and competent with computer programmes
- Liaise and consult with clients and their whanau and other social and health organizations
- Advocate and support whaiora and whanau with social health related issues
E pā ana ki a tatou ' About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number (AH306-22) in the subject line.
Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.