Mental Health Assistant at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre
The details: Casual and part-time, rostered
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are seeking Mental Health Assistants| Kaimahi Atawhai to join our progressive recovery focused teams in either casual or part time roles within the Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre.
Click here to view the position description.
E pā ana ki a tatou – About us
• We will provide a full orientation and mentoring to help you get to know our services and the environment.
• We will provide internal training opportunities to support skill development.
• We offer support and whanau based values within each team
Mōu | About you
• you will have experience working in a health care setting
• you will demonstrate a passion for making a difference to the lives of our tangata whaiora and whanau
• you will have motivation and drive
• you will have the ability to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
• you will have a full NZ driver’s license
Nau mai haere mai - Come join the team!
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Te iwi Ngakaunui – People at Heart
• Whakamana – Give and earn respect
• Whakaronga – Listen to me; Talk to me
• Mauri Pai – Fair play
• Whakapakari – Growing the good
• Kotahitanga – Stronger together
It is not very often something happens that is big; like, really big. Big to the point that it will touch the lives of every single person in the country. That is what we are talking about here. The provision of Health in Aotearoa New Zealand, and how its run is about to change in a big way.
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand and Te Aka Whai Ora - Māori Health Authority will together shape the delivery of Health services in Aotearoa New Zealand for generations to come, and will form the core of a modern and integrated service looking after the needs of all our Whānau.
We are dedicated to achieving health equity for Māori and other priority populations. We are a Crown entity and an active partner in Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand is guided by Te Tiriti o Waitangi and is committed to upholding the articles.
Here at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Waikato we have a team of 8,000 working across the Waikato where everyone plays a vital role in the care of our patients – directly or non-directly. Our vision is Healthy People. Excellent Care.
We are a values-based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. Reflecting the population we serve is an important part of the care we deliver to the community. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply. We proactively develop pathways that maximise opportunity for Māori and encourage Māori to apply.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email.
For any queries about the role please contact Caitlin.email@example.com
Closing date: Open until filled
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.