Information Systems Analyst Developer at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Ready to take on the challenges in the Health Industry in a popular lifestyle area?
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a IS Analyst Developer and join our passionate and multi-disciplinary team in the Information Systems department at Rotorua Hospital.
About the role
• Full time, permanent
• 1.0 FTE, 40 hours per week.
The Analyst’s / Developer role is to define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain new software and integration of applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes designing, testing, and analysing software programs and applications. The Analyst/Developer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This position is not a full time programmer there are aspects of applications support, business analysis with development using vendor agreed toolsets.
• Provide excellent support of the information systems and staff at Te Whatu Ora Lakes.
• Test, analyse and maintain new system software applications
• Research, design, document and modify software specifications.
• Manage project implementations
• Microsoft Certified Application Developer or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
• Development experience with Microsoft SQL and Microsoft IIS
• Through understanding of platforms Microsoft Web technologies & Microsoft SQL
• Health sector experience would be an advantage.
If you can do all this while delivering excellent customer service, please apply in online.
Salary range: $69,961 to $ 87,451
To be eligible to work at Te Whatu Ora Lakes, you must be fully vaccinated, including COVID-19.
Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides healthcare to a population of 110,000 people from its two modern and progressive general hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, New Zealand. The Lakes district is well known for its many outdoor recreational activities such as mountain biking, skiing, and fishing. Family friendly beaches are also an hour’s drive away. The Lakes district has a growing multi-cultural community and is becoming the lifestyle destination of choice. Working at Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides a great opportunity to balance an amazing lifestyle with a rewarding professional experience in an excellent and supportive work environment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.