Urology Surgical Registrars at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Kōrero mō te tūranga ' About the role
- Urology Surgical Registrar positions for the 2023-2024 RMO year.
- The position is based at Wellington Hospital.
- RMO salaries are calculated based on relevant previous years of experience and the average weekly hours of work as set out in the relevant run description. For the current salary bands, please refer to either the Specialty Trainees of New Zealand (SToNZ) or Resident Doctors' Association (RDA) Multi-Employer Collective Agreements.
Moū ' About you
- Suitable for Resident Medical Officers who will be PGY3/F3 or above by the role commencement date.
- You will need to be a NZ or Australian citizen or resident, or have an appropriate visa to be eligible to live and work in NZ - information available on the Immigration New Zealand website.
- Please note - important information for overseas graduates who are applying:
The MCNZ has introduced a new method of primary source verification using the Educational Commission for Foreign MedicalGraduates' Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials (ECFMG's EPIC) service.
If you are successful in obtaining a role in New Zealand, you will be required to have your primary medical degree verified through EPIC. Before MCNZ will start processing your application, you must have had your documents verified by EPIC. If you have would like more information about primary-source verification, please see MCNZs website or EPIC's FAQ webpage.
E pā ana ki a tatou ' About us
- Here at the Te Whatu Ora Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley district we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
- Join our fellow 740 Resident Medical Officers employed by the Te Whatu Ora (Health NZ) of the Wellington Region (Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley District) to gain leading experience, medical supervision and training.
- Home to the NZ Government, Wellington is a vibrant place to live and work and has repeatedly been voted as New Zealand's top lifestyle city. Wellington is considered cultural and creative hub of the country and hosts numerous cultural events as well as live theatre, music and festivals. We are renowned for our caf culture, nightlife, fantastic restaurants, sparkling harbour, surf spots, amazing views, outdoor activities and close proximity to vineyards ensuring you are never short of activities to do outside of working hours. For more information about living in Wellington, visit the Discover Wellington website.
- As we are a large employer and include a tertiary hospital, there are vast career progression opportunities available due to the high number of Registrar positions and wide range of specialties across the region. We also ensure that formal and informal teaching sessions are available to all of our RMO's.
- Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email RES-RMORecruitment@ccdhb.org.nz and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Please note we will be reviewing applications when received and will progress through the recruitment process.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.