Mental Health & Addictions Clinical Psychologist (Full Time) Rapua Te Ao Waiora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
Are you interested in working with pakeke/adults and their whaanau – making a difference in their lives and future wellbeing?
Nau Mai, Haere Mai
We are seeking a Mental Health & Addictions Clinical Psychologist with sound knowledge and skills in working with pakeke/adults who reside in the southern part of South Auckland. Our integrated care services provide specialist mental health care for those with serious mental health and addiction problems living across Papakura and Manurewa. You will be part of a psychology team working from our base at 5-19 Great South Road, Papakura.
If you would like to join us in shaping our newly configured team and you share in our passion, this could be the role for you! We work closely with pakeke/adults and their whaanau, NGO’s and their Primary Care providers – GP Practices and Marae. You will also be provided with on-going support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
- Eligible to register or registered in a Clinical scope with the NZ Psychology Board
- Current Annual Practising Certificate with the NZPB
- A full driver’s license with no limitations
- Commitment to Tiriti o Waitangi
- Has experience working in Mental Health
- Knowledge in working with Maaori models of practice is preferred but not required
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Access to Ko Awatea an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please click here. For more information on this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre at email@example.com or 092760044 ext 58680.
Applications Close: 16 December 2022
Job Number: CMH07298
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.