Allied CCDM Coordinator, Allied & Technical 0.5 FTE at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Tairāwhiti, Gisborne
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Position: Allied CCDM Coordinator
Contract: Permanent, Part time Position
Salary: Allied, Public Health, Scientific & Technical MECA, Degree-based Allied, Public Health & Technical Pay scale, Step 9 – 12 ($87,999 - $99,420)
Location: Gisborne Hospital
Te Whatu Ora Tairāwhiti requires an experience Allied Professional to lead the development of and coordinate the implementation of the Care Capacity Demand Management (CCDM) Programme for Allied Health.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant qualification in an Allied Health therapies position, and at least 5 years clinical practice
- Current APC
- Demonstrated experience leading and facilitating service, quality or process improvements
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Clean, current full NZ drivers license
- Sound understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and ability to implement within the service
- Qualification in data anaylsis and project management skills would be advantageous
For more information please contact Director of Allied Health Carl.McDonald@tdh.org.nz or apply now with your CV and cover letter.
Position Description | Allied CCDM Coordinator
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Tairāwhiti|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.