Kitchen Assistant at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Where you’ll be working: Thames Hospital
The details: Permanent, part-time; 24 hours per week – Rostered duties over 7 days
- Be part of the national transformation in Health
- Full training provided
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are looking for an applicant to join our 7-day a week dietary service, who has excellent customer service skills and can work all rostered duties; including weekends and public holidays.
Duties will include food preparation, meal service and general kitchen duties. Food Safety & Hygiene, relationships and service.
Click here to view the position description.
Mōu | About you
You must have:
• Excellent physical fitness to work in an environment with heavy physical demands - including frequent standing, lifting, in a humid and busy environment.
• Willingness to follow direction and carry out tasks in a timely efficient manner
• Ability to build and maintain positive respectful relationships with customers and team members
• Reliability with an excellent attendance record
An understanding of hospital kitchen functions, and previous experience in similar roles would be an advantage.
Full training is provided.
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Te iwi Ngakaunui – People at Heart
• Whakamana – Give and earn respect
• Whakaronga – Listen to me; Talk to me
• Mauri Pai – Fair play
• Whakapakari – Growing the good
• Kotahitanga – Stronger together
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email. For any queries about the role please contact Elysia.Koretz@waikatodhb.health.nz
Closing date: 02 December 2022
A national Vaccination Policy which includes COVID19 is under development. In the interim, a Health and Safety Risk Assessment against the requirements of the role will apply to unvaccinated candidates and employees and appropriate risk mitigation (e.g. extra PPE, RAT testing) may be taken as a result. Please note that when a Vaccination Policy is introduced it will apply to this role and need to be supported.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.