Administrator Team Leader - Women's Health at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Kia hiwa rā!
Here's your chance to join a health system that truly cares. Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Waitaha Canterbury delivers an integrated healthcare service, and right now we have an opportunity within our Women's Health team. As a highly skilled Administrator Team Leader, you'll play a key role in continuing our culture of constant improvement.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
The Administration Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that administration services effectively and efficiently provide support to maintain patient flow and meet the ongoing changing needs of Women's Outpatients Services.
These roles are be based at Christchurch Hospital.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the administration team
- Coordinating smooth patient flow through Women's Outpatients
- Ensuring protocols and standards for all administration functions are developed and maintained
- Developing effective working relationships with staff, management and other departments
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
Your skills will include:
- At least 5 years of supervisory and / or management experience of a large team
- Proven success as a leader of an administrative team
- Experience with data management and information systems
- Experience and familiarity with administrative procedures and tools (e.g. Word processor, Spreadsheet)
- Demonstrates a high level of diplomacy and interpersonal skills ' ability to facilitate sensitive issues when necessary, negotiating and influencing
- Demonstrated success in leading and delivering on improvement initiatives
- Experience in the health sector
- Experience working in a large organisation
- Qualification in people management or business/information processes
Mō mātou | About Us
'Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do'
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the health and well-being of the Canterbury and the West Coast community.
The culture at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], is driven by our ā Mātou Uara (Our Values):
- Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At the DHB, you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ]
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.