Senior Business Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
This is an hourly rate contract until 30 June 2023. The hourly rate will be between $100 to $145 per hour (40 hours per week).
This role will be working within our Organisational Health and Capability Agile Release Train (OHC ART). In this role you will contribute to the work involving the development of the Finance, Procurement and Health Contract components of our Te Kahu system.
We need a Senior Business Analyst with good HR and technical experience to help us with this work.
About the OHC ART:
The OHC ART intends to drive better business outcomes and experience by building on and improving the core Te Kahu system. Doing this means we can improve the way we do business and enables is to provide better services to our internal customers. The current focus is on system reliability, security and ease of use, financial capability assessment and development and payments discovery leading to design.
Your experience will include:
- Experience in Finance and Procurement projects or systems
- Well-rounded and comfortable working in both business and technical domains to draw requirements and potential solutions
- The ability to elicit and analyse requirements from multiple areas to create succinct and well-rounded user stories
- Be able to context switch or work concurrently on multiple features
- An experienced facilitator
- Proactively supporting and driving the delivery of the vision and solution forward
- Collaborating'with your team and cross-teams to support the work
- Working in ambiguous environments and fast-moving Agile projects, and working on multiple Agile features concurrently
- SAFe and Scrum methodology is desirable, along with Jira and Confluence toolset experience
For a detailed position description please click here
Applications will close on Thursday 1st December 2022. We will review applications as they come in.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please contact: email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.