Agile Coach at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
About the Role:
We would love for you to come and join our group of ten like-minded agile coaches as we advance our ACC's mission to deliver better outcomes for New Zealanders. Agility and modern ways of working are the beating heart of our how we will get there.
An Agile Coach works with senior leaders at an enterprise level to shape how continuous delivery at ACC works. The Agile Coach is responsible for providing Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and teams with Agile leadership, coaching and guidance. This will include coaching/mentoring and development of key release train roles (Product Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters) on the introduction and adoption of ACC's approach to Agile and Continuous Delivery.
Agile Coaches also work across ARTs at an enterprise level to support enterprise level planning and achievement of outcomes (including cross ART collaboration and interdependencies). The Agile Coach will embody the Agile principles, lead by example and help educate ACC leaders and teams on Agile principles and ways of working, encouraging experimentation and supporting continuous improvement through innovation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coach and guide Agile roles such as Product Manager, Product Owner, Release Train Engineers, Scrum Master to understand their role and successfully delivery their accountabilities
- Lead and support ACC ART leadership roles to adopt Agile and Lean ways of work such as transparency, experimentation and self-organisation - be the 'go to' person for coaching for the Agile Release Train and across trains to ensure cross ART collaboration and consistency
- Help lead our strategic goals to ensure at an ART level we're aligned and at a strategic level we are working together to improve continuous delivery across ACC (and how we relate cross ART)
- Deliver learning and support to leaders, teams and individuals, that is aligned with ACC's Continuous Delivery enterprise framework, practices and tools
- Role model and embody Agile principles and values
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Demonstratable experience as an Agile Coach experience in a SAFe framework
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and/or other agile frameworks
- Demonstrated experience coaching Agile Release Trains at a strategic level, Product Managers, Product Owners, Release Train Engineers and Scrum Masters as well as leading autonomous teams, ideally demonstrating strong servant leadership
- Proven experience applying an Agile mindset at an Agile Release Train and team level
- Experience in helping leaders and teams transition from traditional ways of working to Agile
- Experience helping change mindsets and behaviours at both a team and Agile Release Train level
Working at ACC
The base salary range for this role is $114,022 to $160,972 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
In addition to a competitive salary package we offer, career development, annual health checks and flu vaccination, discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership discounts and retail discounts.
Flexible working options:
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
To view the role description please click here
Applications will be accepted until Thursday 1st December
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.