Advisor - Project Controls (Fixed Term until July 2023) at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Dynamic Advisory role to provide bespoke controls for the government projects
- Excellent Opportunity to start in New Year, 6 months fixed term position ends on July 2023
- Salary $88,211 + 5 weeks' annual leave and a suite of additional benefits
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
The Advisor - Project Controls supports the Team Leader - Project Controls in ensuring that the Urban Development and Delivery (UDD) projects are set up in line with Kāinga Ora Standard Operating Procedures and Frameworks and in accordance with accepted industry project management principles.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Document and version control - maintain copy of the latest Project parameters documents such as Business Case, Stage Funding Drawdowns, Project Controls Register andChange Request Forms
- Establish and maintain effective relationships within Kāinga Ora and with internal peers
- Ensure that advice, documentation, research or communication from the team is high quality, accurate, timely and consistent with legislative requirements
- Ensure any special projects meet quality standards and deadline requirements
- Ensure all members of the team are aware of and act in accordance with Kāinga Ora's legislated operating principles and the wider legislative environment
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 1 Dec 2022
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.