Senior Portfolio Business Analyst at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora ' Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Wellington, Hutt Valley
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000
Kōrero mō te tūranga ' About the role
Senior Portfolio Business Analysts within ICT support key projects and initiatives, enabling key delivery teams, projects and initiatives to improve and innovate the districts' services. The role provides broad administrative and analytical support to the portfolio team and plays a key role in maintaining day-to-day contact with customers and supporting the Corporate Portfolio Manager and team to be a single point of contact into the ICT Department.
Day to day duties will include:
- Contributing to the preparation and reporting requirements of the districts' business plans
- Updating plans, identifying risks and meeting timelines for requirement analysis
- Analysing business requirements and design-related processes
- Supporting digital transformation, identifying areas for improvement in business processes
- Providing possible ICT solutions compliant with the ICT strategy
- Developing business cases related to the proposed solutions
- Analysing required information/documenting and organising across a portfolio of initiatives: current and emerging
- Assisting with the development of plans for continuity of operations
Mō tō mātou rōpū ' About our team
Our ICT team offers:
- A supportive, encouraging and collaborative environment where work-life balance is important.
- We value our people and what they bring to the table ' their personality and their skills. We appreciate great work, and love working with people who do too.
- A flexible working policy in discussion with your hiring Manager.
- We want to support you in your personal and professional goals.
- You'll do work that's challenging and meaningful, delivering digital solutions to our clinical and administrative staff.
The ICT department supports Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley and Wairarapa Districts. We are their valued partner and trusted advisor and have a customer service ethos that creates, innovates and enables change while maintaining the core digital systems between our Districts, community networks, region and government.
Moū ' About you
Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding and experience of service delivery principles and corporate functions (eg HR, Finance, communications)
- Knowledge in engagement management practices / business relationship management practices
- Breadth of knowledge across a range of IT areas (e.g. service delivery, operations, design & architecture, requirements gathering, customer engagement)
- Minimum three years' relevant experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
E pā ana ki a tatou ' About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.
Applications close 1st December. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them and continuing with the recruitment process.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.