Medical Typist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay, Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
80 hours per fortnight (1 FTE)
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui Hawke's Bay is seeking Medical Typists who want to work within healthcare. Our staff are passionate, skilled and diverse, providing a great environment to work in and succeed.
Medical Typists can make a positive impact that ensure healthcare organisations operate with the patients’ best interests in mind. Many individuals who work in this field experience the personal satisfaction that comes from making a difference in the lives of patients.
To be considered for this role you must have advanced typing experience. While beneficial, a medical typing background is not a pre-requisite for this role. We will provide training and support to all new employees that join the team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates they are competent in using Microsoft Office – Please note a typing test on site is part of the recruitment process.
- Is interested in learning a broad range of medical specialty language.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people - internally and externally.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills.
- You will be required to deal sensitively and confidentially with all information
If you are looking to make a difference and work in an industry that supports the patients and community then please submit your CV and cover letter.
Please contact Kate Cochrane, Team Leader Secretarial Services on Extn 8230 for any further enquires
If this sounds like you, review the Position Profile HERE and apply now!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.