Project Manager - Specialist Outpatients Service at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- 1 FTE (40 hours per week), 12-month Fixed Term contract
- Excellent opportunity to drive several operational projects and expand your Project Management capability
- Based at Greenlane Clinical Centre
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Adult Community and Long-Term Conditions Directorate at Te Toka Tumai is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their busy team. This role provides support to the Specialist Outpatient Services by
- Providing end to end management of projects,
- Being accountable for the development and maintenance of project plans,
- Developing and implementing appropriate integration and implementation strategies, supporting operational managers
- Developing communication networks with stakeholders.
If you are keen to make a difference and have the experience needed to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you! Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and would greatly value be seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities.
For further details, please refer to the position description here.
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
We are Te Whatu Ora Te Toka Tumai Auckland. We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand. Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland.
We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels. We are also an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ (Please visit Immigration NZ Accredited Employer Work Visa for more information if you will be needing a Work Visa)
We are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Have proven experience in process and systems implementation with strong IT skills including Microsoft Suite
- Have a sound understanding of project management methodologies
- Have experience with project delivery and data analysis
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to present information clearly and succinctly yet comprehensively in a reasoned and persuasive manner
- Impress with your collaborative working style and stakeholder management
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead process improvement
- Have come from a large or diverse organisation where dealing with complexity is the norm
It is essential to hold a relevant qualification in project management and/ or robust experience in a relevant, recognised health area.
For more information about this role please contact Warren Oxenham, General Manager via WOxenham@adhb.govt.nz
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai Auckland.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Advertising closes: Sunday, 4th of December 2022 at 11:59pm
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please contact Anesha Pillay, Recruitment Consultant on email: Aneshag@adhb.govt.nz or call 021 390 875 to discuss how we can best support your application.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.