Coordinator at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Supportive manager who cares about your career development and progression
- Competitive salary with a generous 9% superannuation contribution
- 12-month fixed term/secondment opportunity through to end Feb 2024
- Flexible working options - based in Wellington
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
In this role you will provide coordination support for the Health Sector Engagement & Performance team across programme delivery workflow management and leadership team support.
This role will be responsible for the provision of coordination and administration support and expertise to the Health Sector Engagement and Performance team with the main focus on support for our Leadership Team. You will also be working across our suite of programmes assisting with delivery accountabilities and key stakeholder management activities.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide coordination and assistance to the Leadership Team including, but not limited to, diary management, correspondence drafting, and acting as the first point of contact for general enquiries.
- Seek to continually improve the groups efficiency and processes including on-going reviews and implementation of new initiatives.
- Support the financial management of budgets ensuring good financial management disciplines are in place across the group, invoices and contractual obligations are met in a timely fashion and that financial reports are accurate.
- Provide stakeholder support and co-ordination for the Acute Services & Ambulance and Engagement and Performance teams including reporting and analysis when needed.
- Coordinate a range of key activities for programmes of work and strategic initiatives to support reporting, planning, and tracking and governance activity.
- Champion opportunities to embed Whāia te Tika and to promote diversity and inclusion.
What is needed to be successful in this role:
- You will have experience in a coordination role in a business, project or programme environment.
- You are logical, organised, and have excellent attention to detail while also able to see the wider business goals and vision.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to work productively with a wide variety of people, internally and externally.
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexible and able to prioritise, plan and co-ordinate a range of work tasks and activities.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
For a detailed position description click here. Applications will run through to 5th December 2022.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. Please attach your cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you will be a great fit for the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.