Rotational Occupational Therapist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent, full time
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as an Occupational Therapist and join our passionate Occupational Therapy team on the rotation programme at Te Whatu Ora Lakes.
The successful applicant will have a supportive working environment. In addition to providing/supporting the delivery of Occupational Therapy, the staff member will play a key role in contributing to the promotion and development of the Occupational Therapy services and the profession as a whole.
About the role
• The role requires the ability to adapt to new clinical teams 6 monthly, primarily working within the hospital setting.
• Full time (40hrs per week) permanent position
• Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
You should -
• Having experience with the delivery of acute care Occupational Therapy services would be an advantage.
• Have a New Zealand Full drivers license.
• Be a current New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapist
• Have a current Annual Practicing Certificate (or working at getting registration)
We are seeking someone who is or has the ability to be accredited in the following areas:
• Personal care and household management.
If you meet the above, apply online now via https://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz/ or contact Professional Advisor Occupational Therapy services at Carlynne.email@example.com with any questions.
Pay scale is in alignment with experience and the allied services and public health collective employment contract.
Salary range: $59,035 - $68,371
To be eligible to work at Te Whatu Ora Lakes, you must be fully vaccinated, including COVID-19.
Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides healthcare to a population of 110,000 people from its two modern and progressive general hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, New Zealand. The Lakes district is well known for its many outdoor recreational activities such as mountain biking, skiing, and fishing. Family friendly beaches are also an hour’s drive away. The Lakes district has a growing multi-cultural community and is becoming the lifestyle destination of choice. Working at Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides a great opportunity to balance an amazing lifestyle with a rewarding professional experience in an excellent and supportive work environment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.