PA/Team Administrator at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Discover a career with purpose at MBIE
- Opportunity to be the administrative lynchpin within Auckland Policy office
- Enjoy a fast paced environment that gives you the opportunity to interact positively with people from all walks of life
- Support a talented team with your superior administration, organisation, and coordination skills
- Salary $53-$61k plus kiwisaver and wellness benefits
We are looking for a highly organised person with great communication and relationship skills to support three policy directors and the wider MBIE team in the Auckland Policy office.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in providing personal and administrative support to managers and teams
- Demonstrated agility in supporting a large team and responding to changes in priorities
- Wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- Sound relationship management skills
- Excellent diary management skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy and word processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve MBIE outcomes
If you enjoy:
- A fast paced environment
- Dealing with lots of different people
- Solving problems while remaining calm
- Working on interesting content
Then this job will definitely keep you engaged.
MBIE's goal is to create a resilient and high-performing economy that delivers real and ongoing quality of life for all New Zealanders.
We do this by working with others to create an environment that supports businesses to be more productive and internationally competitive, enables all New Zealanders to participate in the economy through improved job opportunities and by working to ensure quality housing is more affordable.
People are at the heart of our mahi, our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Māia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
Our aspirations are echoed in our Māori identity – Hīkina Whakatutuki – which broadly means ‘lifting to make successful'.
MBIE recognises the partnership founded under Te Tiriti o Waitangi between Māori and the Crown and is committed to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We will do this through enduring, meaningful and effective partnerships with iwi, Māori, other Māori groups/organisations and the Crown, as this is critical to enable economic and social development, both for Māori and for wider Aotearoa New Zealand. We are committed to continuing to partner with iwi in order to find new sustainable solutions to address long standing systemic and cross-cutting issues facing Māori and wider Aotearoa New Zealand and we are also committed to identifying opportunities for iwi to lead and creating an enabling environment for iwi to leverage these opportunities.
E mōhio ana a Hīkina Whakatutuki i puea ake te kōtuinga I waenganui i a ngāi Māori me te Karauna i Te Tiriti o Waitangi, ā, kei te whai ia ki te whakaū ake i Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Mā te whai kiko o ngā kōtuinga ahungaroa o ngāi wi, o ngāi Māori, me ētahi atu rōpū Māori ki te Karauna, katutuki tēnei. He āhuatanga nui tēnei e āhei ai ngā mahi whanaketanga ā-ohanga, ā-pāpori hoki ki a ngāi Māori me Aotearoa whānui. E whai tonu ana mātou ki te kōtui atu ki ngā iwi mō te rapu huarahi hou ki te whakaara i ngā kaupapakua roa nei e tāmi ana i a ngāi Māori me Aotearoa whānui, ā, e whai ana hoki ki te tautohu i ngā āheinga kōkiritanga mā ngā iwi, me te tautoko i ngā iwi kia whai mana ake ai ēnei āheinga.
How to apply:
Click here to view a position description. All applications must be submitted via our online process. Email Monica Chow at email@example.com quoting ref MBIE/9421 if you have any further questions.
Applications close on 6 Dec 2022.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.