Project Coordinator - Fixed Term - Auckland at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- 18 months Fixed Term Opportunity - with flexible working options
- Bring your Passion in Construction
- $76,094 salary per annum + 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build Aotearoa's future. We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
The Construction and Innovation Group supports Kāinga Ora to grow its public and supported housing portfolio through the design and development of high quality homes that meet the needs of the community now and in the future, and by driving innovation across the construction sector.
Our Auckland Construction Delivery Team consists of a diverse range of people who are passionate about making a difference. We have a great culture, are values driven, engaged and work together as 'one team' to achieve our goals.
The Project Coordinator will provide project support and coordination to the team's Development, Programme and Project Managers.
The role requires a high attention to detail, ability to manage multiple work streams and demands that exist across the redevelopment life cycle to ensure the efficient flow of work through all processes and phases.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Construction experience or an equivalent tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Experience providing administrative & coordination support
- Good understanding of project scheduling and relevant PM tools
- Strong organisational / planning skills
- Able to work proactively and to strict deadlines
- Be a team player with exceptional work ethics
- • Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent skills operating Word, Excel and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work across the business and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholder
- A proactive, enthusiastic and energetic approach
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave, flexible working, a great culture, diverse workforce and career development opportunities. At Kāinga Ora we have a variety of staff Networks and health and wellbeing services.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close on 01 December 2022 @ 11.55pm
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.