Business Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Supporting strategic and operational planning within ACC's Service Delivery group
- Competitive remuneration and flexible working on offer
- Grow your career in a supportive environment
- Fixed term opportunity to September 2023
- Wellington location
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. ACC is shifting the ways we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Advisor within the Deputy Chief Executive Office, supporting the Service Delivery group. Reporting to the Business Manager - Service Delivery, as the Business Advisor, you will be responsible for providing quality business advice to the unit you support.
This role can see you taking the lead on preparing communications for internal teams; managing and understanding your business units risks and assisting in the management of these; assisting the teams to run business impact assessments and preparing business continuity plans; have input into writing for operational instruction; supporting implementation of change initiatives; and facilitating new business processes. This is a role where you can truly make your mark and gain a wider understanding of how business units are managed at ACC.
You will work alongside a team of Business Advisors where you will share your knowledge and skills, you will also work alongside a team of Coordinators and Team Administrators to support the wider Service Delivery group with administrative and advisory services.
You'll bring your enthusiasm, motivation, and a great attitude to the role. This role would suit someone who is agile, thrives in a changing environment and is looking to create a positive influence in the Service Delivery team.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in writing and preparing communications
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Interest in learning new systems and skills to maximise opportunities for efficiency within the team
- Proficiency in range of business writing from operational to executive leader audiences
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Flexible, adaptive, and approachable behaviours
- Skilled in problem solving, influencing, decision making and negotiation
- Strong research and diagnostic skills with a proven ability to take initiatives from concepts to operational implementation
Benefits of working at ACC:
- Competitive salary $81k - $92k (dependant on experience) with a generous 9% superannuation contribution
- Flexible working policy and up to three day's work from home
- Supportive manager who cares about your career development and progression
- The opportunity to be part of a newly formed team, with the opportunity to shape the role with your skills and abilities
How to apply:
For a detailed position description click here. Applications will run through to 5:00pm Wednesday 30th November 2022. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website.
Please ensure you attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Boards and Governance|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.