Data Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
As a Data Analyst in the Response Team, you will:
Be responsible for responding to information requests from a variety of areas both inside and outside ACC (including requests under the Official Information Act, Ministerial and Media queries) by gathering timely and accurate information and providing relevant context, caveats and commentary.
You'll work with large datasets, extracting data from data warehouses then manipulating and analysing information to provide useful information to support your responses. You will manage multiple work requests at any one time, self-manage your workload and manage expectations with stakeholders.
As part of the Response Team, you'll also provide a centralised and efficient first line triage service for all Analytics & Reporting requests, resolving or allocating these to the wider team for action.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
It is important to us that you have a strong work ethic, enjoy contributing to a highly engaged and high performing team, plus be confident in your interpersonal and communication skills to enable you to work closely with key stakeholders.
You will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in analysis and reporting
- Proven Experience working with customers to understand and clarify needs
- Experience in the analysis, presentation and manipulation of data using SAS, SQL and/or other data analysis tools, as well as show the ability to learn new tools.
- Continuous improvement mindset
Working at ACC:
The base salary range for this role is $81,636 to $115,251 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
In addition to a competitive salary package we offer, career development, annual health checks and flu vaccination, discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership discounts and retail discounts.
Flexible working options:
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga.
To view the role description please click here
Applications will be accepted until 05th December 2022
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.