Consultant Radiologist - full or part time at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora – Lakes
Rotorua Hospital, New Zealand
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Consultant Radiologists to join our team based at Rotorua Hospital, Te Whatu Ora – Lakes.
Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides healthcare to a population of 112,000 people from its two general hospitals in Rotorua and Taupō, a top tourist area of New Zealand. We take pride in all our services we provide and aim to improve, promote and protect health in our region.
The Lakes region is a fantastic place to live and play, there are many spots to explore from geothermal wonderlands, to the stunning lakes in summer, skiing in winter down the road by Taupō, to the beach less than an hour away, and the infamous redwoods for grounding walks and fun mountain bike trails. Please look at what we have to offer as a region for you Rotorua - Great Place to Live
We offer an attractive and competitive salary package including generous moving expenses, CPE, on call, retention and telephone allowances for permanent appointments. We even pay for your medical council registration, college membership and indemnity insurance!
Requests for part time and flexible working will be considered.
Imaging provided in most modalities via:
• 1.5T Siemens Magnetom Aera MRI
• GE Resolution GSI CT (due for replacement late 2023)
• Siemens Artis Zee C-arm fluoroscopy suite
• GE Logic E9 and new E10 ultrasound units
• Teleradiology service covers overnight on call
• Home reporting available for evening on call
• Healthy department quality/ audit/ peer review and teaching activities
• Opportunity to work in private practice
• Hold FRANZCR/FRCR/ACR Board certification or equivalent
• Be eligible for specialist registration or be within three months of obtaining it
• Be eligible for vocational registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand
Salary Range: $164,369 - $244,560 per annum pro-rated
As per the requirements of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 all new employees will be required to be Safety Checked and NZ Police Vetted.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.