Senior Research Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We want all people in New Zealand to receive the support they need to avoid injury and manage their own wellbeing to return to independence.
We're looking for a Senior Research Advisor who'll play a vital role in achieving ACC's vision, by providing insights that support decision making and continuous improvement within ACC. It's anticipated the Senior Research Advisor will work closely with ACC's injury prevention teams.
You will support our understanding of our customers' needs, experiences and outcomes by, for example, leading in-house and commissioned research and evaluations, helping embed evaluation practice across ACC's mahi, providing critical analysis and advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders, and mentoring colleagues.
We particularly welcome mātauranga Māori research and evaluation experience, in addition to other capabilities.
We're looking for:
This role could suit a number of research and evaluation-based backgrounds. For example, you could currently be conducting research and evaluation for a government organisation or not-for-profit.
You will have:
- 5 to 10 years' experience in leading your own and contracted research and evaluation projects, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience mentoring colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders from a range of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with te Tiriti o Waitangi and how it guides approaches to research and evaluation
If you tick a few of these boxes we'd love to hear from you!
We're committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi by providing space for mātauranga Māori based approaches to lead, support and develop approaches, tools, actions and knowledge that creates space for Māori and non-Māori.
Working at ACC:
The base salary range for this role is $97,888 to $138,194 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
In addition to a competitive salary package we offer career development, annual health checks and flu vaccination, discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership discounts and retail discounts.
Flexible working options:
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
To view the role description please click here
Applications will be accepted until 05th December 2022
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.