Electronic Medication Management Systems Supervisor - MedChart/Pyxis at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Taranaki, Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Electronic Medication Management Systems Supervisor - MedChart/Pyxis
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Temporary 1.0 FTE
- Do you want to work for an employer known for their focus on employee wellness?
- Would like to work with a passionate and innovative team?
- Come join us on the slopes of Taranaki Maunga.
New Plymouth was named the most liveable city, for a population between 75,000-150,000, by the International Awards for Liveable Communities
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
Te Whatu Ora Taranaki is a large organisation (2,400 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector to a population of 116,600 people. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
About the role:
Are you interested in a varied, flexible role that enables you to
- Retain your clinical skills
- Work closely with staff to optimize the safe use of systems and to make it easier for them to do the right thing
- Work in a dynamic and fun multidisciplinary team
The Pharmacy Department at Te Whatu Ora Taranaki has an immediate vacancy for an experienced clinician to work in the Electronic Medicines Management team (eMM). Nursing experience is preferred. The position will be 1.0 FTE.
The position will be involved in the support of Pyxis and MedChart and ensuring their safe implementation and use, with a focus on training. Key aspects of the role will include:
- Clinical configuration
- Education and training
- Evaluation and continuous quality improvement
- Operational support and systems maintenance
- Testing and implementation
You will hold qualifications in a relevant medical profession, with strong communication and problem solving skills in addition to:
- Experience with MedChart
- Experience with Pyxis
- A minimum of 3-5 years hospital experience
- A high degree of IT literacy
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and attention to detail, with an ability to think strategically
Please click here to view the job description.
If you want to make an application click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
For further information, please contact Haylan Mathys on Email: Haylan.Mathys@tdhb.org.nz
Closing date for applications is Closing date for applications is Sunday 8 January 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Taranaki|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.