Business Manager at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC have an exciting new piece of work and are ramping up resources to assist with the planning and design phase.
Te āhua o Te Tūrunga - The nature of the role
The Business Manager is responsible for providing strategic and operational support to key members of a newly established programme of work. They are also responsible for timely and effective delivery of business advice and administrative support activities for their relevant group. They provide support with key relationships, business knowledge, and connection across the Group.
Initially the role will be making sure the programme is well run and well supported. You will be working very closely with the Manager, Executive Office, Finance Business Partner, Risk and compliance manager to ensure the programme has a strong and robust programme management office function.
Key activities will include:
- Ability to organise, coordinate and drive operational support functions (admin, coordination and business advice)
- Can understand and apply internal processes and policies, and other compliance related things
- Provide timely and sound strategic advice to support policy and strategy development for the Group.
- Support the management, implementation, and review of the Group's strategic plan by ensuring wider business priorities, pillars, programmes of delivery and initiatives are aligned.
- Maintain a strategic overview of the Group activities, including evaluating progress in all key areas, agreed programmes and projects.
Ngā tino Pūkenga/Wheako - Skills & Experience Required
- Strong people management - ability to allocate work and coach/mentor team (PA, EA, coordinators and administrators)
- Very high on initiative and drive to keep work moving
- Confident managing operational functions - document management, onboarding processes, finance, but also able to add value to strategic functions and advice
- Experience leading business advice and administrative operations and continuously improving the services delivered to enable effective operations.
- Extensive financial management experience in a large complex environment with strong working knowledge of current risk and compliance management standards.
- Experience working in a large, complex environment.
A full position description for this role can be found here.
Working at ACC'
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals.
We welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.'Here are some ways we encourage that:'
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds'
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours'
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
If you have further questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is'5pm on Monday 5 December 2022.'
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.