Administrator/Database Administrator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora ' Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital
Service: Women's Health Service
Contract: Permanent, full-time (Monday - Friday)
Kōrero mō te tūranga ' About the role
This is an interesting and diverse role which provides a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge in a range of different systems and processes. You will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the needs of the service are being met as well as providing administration support to the wider service. Duties in this role include:
- Diary and calendar management
- Meeting co-ordination including agenda preparation, minute taking and distribution of meeting papers
- HR Administration
- Travel arrangements
- Drafting correspondence
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Other admin responsibilities, including providing support for our doctors
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of administration management
If you have experience in the above then we would love to hear from you.
Mō tō mātou rōpū ' About our team
The Women's Health Service at Capital and Coast is a tertiary provider of Obstetrics and Gynaecology services. Services are provided over three sites; Wellington, Kenepuru and Paraparaumu. Obstetric services provide for approximately 3,600 births per annum, and include a maternal fetal medicine service and perinatal ultrasound department. This role will support the work of the teams in the Birthing Suite and Postnatal ward to ensure that we can meet the needs of our busy operation. You will be working across all areas of women's health and will be able to manage a fast paced workload and be a natural problem solver.
Moū ' About you
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Ability to apply information and communication technologies to achieve desired outcomes and maintain and update those skills
- High level of communication ' oral and written
- Advanced computing and data handling skills
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate to a wide range of staff from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
E pā ana ki a tatou ' About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.
Applications close 8th December. Please note we will be reviewing applications as we receive them and continuing with the recruitment process.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.