Registered Nurse, Clinical Coach NETP at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Nurse Entry to Practise Programme (NEtP)
- 0.8 FTE
- North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
We have another exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the Nurse Entry to Practice Team and make a difference to our Graduate Nurses at Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand, Waitemata.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to support and mentor our new graduate nurses undertaking the Nursing Entry to Practise Programme.
You will demonstrate a commitment to providing good nursing care and the ability to share evidence based clinical knowledge with others. You are to have a mature, positive and proactive attitude with a good sense of humour.
You will also need to have the following:
- Registered Nurse [RCpN, RGON, BHsC] with current annual practicing certificate in New Zealand
- Continued development through post-registration education and learning opportunities, e.g. commenced post graduate education at PG Certificate level
- Minimum of 4 years post registration experience across acute medical and surgical nursing settings
- Minimum RN Level 3, with expected and planned progression to RN 4
- Contemporary nursing knowledge and skill in the acute care setting – with knowledge of evidencebased practice requirements and a positive Nursing identity
For any further information contact, Jocelyn Peach on 021 78432
For a position description please click here
Please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.