ENSiPP Programme - New Graduate Enrolled Nurses Feb/May 2023 Intake Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Enrolled Nurse Supported into Practice Programme
Supporting your potential -Opportunity to start in February/May 2023
Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau have a commitment to take extra new graduates for the 2023 programme. The Enrolled Nurse Supported into to Practice programme (ENSiPP) available at Counties Manukau is a comprehensive twelve-month programme at 0.8 FTE. We have permanent positions available across a variety of areas including:
- Medical Wards
- Surgical Wards
Our aim is to provide a supportive environment in which the graduate nurse can progress and ensure competency is maintained throughout their first year of practice, enabling him/her to provide a high standard of care and promote continuing professional development. You will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Counties Manukau is situated in the heart of Manukau City, Auckland, serving a young, vibrant and fast growing population. With over 167 ethnicities to boast, it is a colourful and dynamic community. A variety of socio-economic extremes enables nursing, as a core to making a difference to population groups and people from all walks of life.
- Candidates must be registered in the ACE system and be currently listed in the national talent pool
- Candidates must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident or be an Australian passport holder at time of application.
- Candidate must have completed an Enrolled Nursing Degree from a New Zealand nursing programme
- Candidate must have sat the nursing state examination
- Candidate must not have practiced as a New Zealand Registered Nurse continuously (full time 0.8FTE or more) for longer than six months before starting on the ENSiPP programme.
Please include with your applications:
- Updated Cover Letter and current Curriculum Vitae, outline the work areas you would like to be considered for.
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com or for more information please contact NETP Coordinator Kim Dittmer on 021 924 758
As you choose your nursing career, choose Counties Manukau Nurse Entry to Practice Programme, knowing that our focus is about 'supporting your potential'.
Position Number: CMH07334
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.