Medical Imaging Technologist, North Shore Hospital at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Radiology – Medical Imaging Technologist (Radiographer)
- Permanent, Full time position
- North Shore Hospital
We are seeking a Registered MIT to join our supportive, enthusiastic, and professional Radiology team at North Shore Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand.
Our department is equipped with new DR X-ray rooms, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Mammography, Fluoroscopy unit plus we have dedicated Theatre and PACs teams.
We are a friendly and social team with a great working environment.
What we can offer you:
- Global Mobility Consultant (Licensed Immigration Advisor) to support you with your immigration and relocation requirements
- Relocation package
- On-going professional development support
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- Free 24/7 gym
- Free Flu Vaccinations
We currently have a role available in General X-ray. Your duties will include undertaking varied radiological procedures, and looking after patients' comfort and welfare.
If you enjoy working as part of a friendly multidisciplinary team committed to delivering exceptional patient services and the highest quality of healthcare, then apply now!
- Bachelor of Health Science in Medical Imaging or equivalent
- Registration with New Zealand MRT Board with current Annual Practising Certificate
- Previous experience working as an MRT
- Experience working within a PACs (Picture Archiving & Communications system) environment.
To view the position descriptions please click here. To apply visit www.wdhbcareers.com and quote reference number WDHB15662. For assistance with your application please contact Judy Min, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com
Reference number: WDHB15662
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.