Digital Workplace Support at Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join a collaborative team focused on support and administration of HUD's technology environment
- Use your digital communications skills to help make a difference to the lives of New Zealanders
- Permanent role, centrally located opposite Wellington train station'
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Part of being a great employer is having a great place to work, where digital tools and systems make life better for our people and partners. Helping people get the most out of digital is an important role at Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga.
As a Digital team member, you will work with a small group of great people with a collaborative and empowered culture. As Digital Workplace Support, you will focus on the complete end-user experience to keep our people going when they need it.
You will also take on day-to-day administration, support and advocacy of HUD's cloud, user and desktop environments and processes, with a real ability to make an impact.
As part of the team, you will also be empowered to continually seek opportunities for innovation or efficiency. Salary range for this role is $61,370 - $75,007.
Ō wheako, ō pukenga''| About you
You will be collaborative and enjoy being part of a lively, supportive team. You will possess strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and like to see things through. You will also enjoy working in an empowered way, taking responsibility for the way you work.
Ideally, you have strong experience with our key platforms, though we recognise that no-one knows everything. Of most interest to us for success in this role are good desktop support experience, particularly with Outlook desktop and Intune, and general M365 experience, including Teams, SharePoint Online and Exchange Online.
Mō mātou |'About us
Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga reflects the intention of 'the foundation for a treasured home'. The name comes from the Māori whakatauki (proverb) 'he kura kāinga e hokia, he kura tangata e kore e hokia', - 'a treasured home will endure, not so a treasured person'. It carries with it a strong connection to our purpose:'he kāinga ora, he hapori ora'- thriving communities where everyone has a place to call home. The importance of ensuring the wellbeing of people within the home, and our connection with the land - acknowledges the generations of people who have always called this place 'home' - and affirms our commitment to delivering for future generations of New Zealanders.
What we can offer you:
- A great technology environment. Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga is a fully cloud-based Ministry using Windows 11, Azure Active Directory, the M365 suite, and Oracle Cloud.
- Flexible working policy to give work/life balance
- Engaging employee-led people networks that celebrate diversity, provide safe spaces, and encourage thought-leadership
- Close to the railway station, modern office space and cloud -based technology that allows for joined up, cohesive collaboration
- Wellbeing initiatives, tools and courses, and a discounted health insurance scheme
- Open minds - we aren't afraid of change and encourage fresh approaches and ideas from people who want to make a difference
- We work to make sure the aspirations of whānau, hapū and iwi are enabled
- 23 days annual leave
Me'pēhea'te'tuku'tono'|'How to apply
Please click on the'APPLY'button to be directed to the application page, from here you can upload your CV and cover letter. Please note, while applications close'at midnight Monday 09 January 2023, we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date. Therefore, please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process. You must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible for this position.'
For further inquiries please contact - please note that we will not be responding to emails between 22 December 2022 and 09 January 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Housing and Urban Development|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.