Core Clinician Occupational Therapy (Part Time) Infant Mental Health, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part Time (0.6FTE)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 – 8 $85,204)
We are seeking a Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join our Infant Mental Health Team - Whakatupu Ora in the vibrant and culturally diverse community of South Auckland.
Whakatupu Ora Infant Mental Health team is a multi-disciplinary specialist service team providing assessment and therapy for children (0 to 4 years) and their caregivers to improve mental health outcomes for children.
We are based at Springs Road site in East Tamaki and the team provides clinic and community-based services for families in the Counties Manukau area.
As an Infant Mental Health clinician, you will be engaged in core clinical activities such as assessments and provide evidence–based interventions. You will have a focus on early intervention, experience in working with family /whaanau and excellent communication skills to work collaboratively with a wide range of services and professionals on intervention plans.
• Registration and an Annual Practising Certificate with the New Zealand Occupational Therapy Board
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Full, clean driver’s licence
• Ability to work in a diverse community
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Access to a comprehensive internal training programme with a well-established Inservice programme
• Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
To apply for this role, please click on “Apply Now”.
To view the position description, please click here. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email on email@example.com
Job Number: CMH07383
Applications Close: 22 February 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.