Casual Health Care Assistants, North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Health Care Assistant
- Waitemata Central Staffing Team (The Bureau)
- North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
Waitemata District has an exciting opportunity for experienced Health Care Assistants to come and join our Waitemata Central Staffing Solutions Team.
Waitemata District gives you the opportunity to grow your career by working across North Shore or Waitakere in a variety of wards.
Offering a vibrant and supportive environment, where you can really make a difference and build on your clinical skills and knowledge.
What we can offer you:
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Discounts at some great companies (Travel, Food, Health & Beauty)
What we are looking for:
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Previous experience as a Health Care Assistant
- Flexibility, able to work up to 24/7 rostered shifts including weekends.
- A caring, positive and warm personality with a genuine interest in helping others.
Duties will focus around assisting the Registered Nurses by:
- Providing patients with personal care
- Keeping the ward and equipment clean, tidy and safely stored
- Storing and restocking supplies
- Directing enquiries, making beds,
- Preparing patients for meals and documenting intake and output.
To view a copy of the job description please click here
Please note, we do accept applications form Nursing students, however this only applies if you are in your 2nd year of nursing.
For further information please contact Mae Cottham - Waitemata Central Staffing Team Manager on 09 442 3703 or Liz Oldfield - Associate Clinical Charge Nurse 09 486 8920 ext 43703
For help with your online application, email Abigail Sana Matic from Recruitment on Abigail.Sanamatic@waitematadhb.govt.nz
Job Number: WDHB15551
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.