House Officer (Medical or Surgical) at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay, Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many
Fulltime, Permanent positions
There are exciting opportunities for House Officers (Medical Relief or Surgical Relief) to join the Hawke’s Bay District Health Board in full time positions. Applications are invited for the positions of House Officers commencing from 17 April 2023
The Hawke’s Bay DHB in general encourages a workforce that’s innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we’ll support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us. Hawke’s Bay Hospital is a 400 bed hospital providing acute and elective care for the Hawke's Bay region. We have strengthening Primary and Community health services and an increasingly integrated approach to health and health care.
We’re committed to delivering and living our DHB values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira – Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We’re are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
If you’re not already living in Hawke's Bay and making the most of what's on offer, you should know it boasts an enviable lifestyle with great homes, superb schools, a burgeoning economy, and no traffic headaches. Whether you like living by the sea, next to the river, nestled in the hills, in a village community, or an art deco city...Hawke's Bay has it all.
Experience and Eligibility
- Suitable for Resident Medical Officers who will be PGY2+ or above. Not suitable for PGY1 candidates.
- You will have eligibility for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. Information on the process of application for this can be found on their website at http://www.mcnz.org.nz/
- You will need to be a NZ or Australian citizen or resident, or have an appropriate visa to be eligible to live and work in NZ. The Immigration NZ website can be found at https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas
Interested parties are to apply online and should include:
- Up to date CV with cover letter uploaded to your application.
- 3x Reference Request form (one of whom must be your most recent supervisor). Reports must be received by the stated closing date to complete your application. Click here to download the Reference Request Form. Completed references should be uploaded to your application or returned to the Recruitment Consultant, contact details below.
For further information please contact:
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.