Registered Midwives (Full/Part-Time & Casual), Birthing & Assessment, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent Full Time & Part Time roles available!
- Returning to Practice? We have a clinical coach who is available to support you!
- Relocation provided for those outside of Auckland (conditions apply)
A wealth of midwifery skills and experience is offered at Middlemore Hospital, Birthing and Assessment unit.
Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau is the largest provider of maternity care in New Zealand. The Counties Manukau region, in Auckland has a diverse population of many cultures. With one of the highest birth rates in the country, an average of 19 births a day and up to 7200 per year, 6500 in Birthing and Assessment. Midwifery work is both interesting and challenging and you’ll receive a wealth of hands-on birthing experience!
We are looking for Midwives to join the team in Birthing and Assessment.
Your duties will involve caring for women both primary and secondary care from 20 weeks gestation with both Birthing and acute Antenatal Assessments.
There is also the opportunity to work on the Maternity Floor with antenatal and postnatal women, to keep up a full scope of practice.
What you are offered:
- Paid APC registration!
- Further education/learning opportunities- we 'll pay for you to go through your learning modules!
- A variety of shift work – work to suit your lifestyle!
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Full orientation and extra educational support
- A relocation allowance for anyone wanting to relocate to Auckland (conditions apply)
- New Zealand Registered midwife
- Current Practicing certificate
- 1-2 years post registration relevant experience (an advantage but not essential)
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team (desirable)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or for more information please contact Juliette Wotton, Midwife Manager on 021 286 1814 or Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on (09) 276 0044 ext 53449
Job Number: CMH202210153
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.