Information Manager at Institute of Environmental Science & Research Limited, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te tūnga | The role
Reporting to the Chief Data and Analytics Officer, the Information Manager is responsible for providing information management leadership for a multidisciplinary team. The team supports and advises our organisation on the effective use of internal data and information assets and external information resource which helps protect people, deliver value, and reduce risk.
The Information Manager also leads and supports the implementation and ongoing development of information, records, library services and related strategies, policies, and standards (ensuring compliance with relevant legislation) that support ESR's strategic direction and help ESR to find and use information in a modern digital workplace.
Kia angitu koe | About you
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience in library, information, and records management practices for both digital and physical information resources and assets.
- Experience in developing information strategies and plans and effectively implementing them.
- Analytical problem-solving skills and ability to evaluate areas of non-compliance and associated risk implications to the business.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to identify trends across businesses.
- Previous people management or leadership experience.
Ngā painga | The benefits
- Varied and interesting work with a chance to meaningfully contribute to the wellbeing of New Zealanders.
- An exciting and diverse work environment.
- You'll receive ongoing personal development, as well as access to a Southern Cross group health insurance membership scheme.
- You will be working with a dedicated, supportive, and passionate team of people who take pride in the quality of their work.
- Great work-life flexibility.
Tono mai | Apply Now
If you have any questions about the role, ESR or our recruitment process, please get in touch with Dorothy.email@example.com. Click apply now to complete your application. Applications close at 12:00am Monday 30 January 2023.
ESR is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. We look forward to your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Institute of Environmental Science & Research Limited|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Information / Records Management|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.