Registered Nurses - Urology Unit Christchurch Hospital at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Multiple permanent part time positions and a fixed term full-time position available
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC.
- Should have the ability to work rostered shifts in a multi-disciplinary team.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Our purpose-built Urology Unit is a 15-bed inpatient unit specialising in acute tertiary urology nursing. We are one of the largest in New Zealand and have 2291 inpatient admissions each year with another 8493 outpatients also seen through the outpatient department.
We are seeking Registered Nurses with an interest in the urology specialty and a commitment to providing quality patient care to join our service.
- Permanent part-time positions 0.4FTE and above
- Fixed term, full-time 1.0FTE position covering parental leave until...
Ko wai koe | About You
As Registered Nurse with an interest in this specialty, you will have an opportunity to expand your nursing skills and develop expert nursing knowledge in urology care.
- We will provide you with an extensive orientation programme and for those with a desire to learn, we can offer ongoing professional development opportunities.
- To make the most of this opportunity you will be self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a small dynamic team of health professionals.
- Surgical experience is preferred however experience working in other acute specialties will be considered.
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the Canterbury DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Waitaha Canterbury is considered a world leader in its people centred approach to health care. We have a unique one health system approach focused on providing "the right care and support, to the right person, at the right time and in the right place." We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region.
We are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will meet many people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.